• Study project management subjects in more depth and do a case study on setting up a fish-farm.
• Have a clear, global vision of the main techniques of project management and master the different project stages.
• Be aware of how project organisation works and learn how to formalise communication and commitments between the stakeholders.
• Acquire the basic approaches needed to carry out a project.
• 1) Planning, organising, structuring the project
-Types of project organisation and stakeholder contribution
-Roles and responsibilities of the different stakeholders (OBS-Project Organisation Breakdown Structure)
-Redefining the objectives of a project
-The contractual framework
-The management plan of the project
-Launch note and the specifications of the project
-Phases, stages, steps, deliverables
-Project meetings, project reviews, project reports
-Programmes and projects, strategy and multi-project management
• 2) Project study and temporal, technical and economic feasibility
-Study the technical pre-feasibility of a project (choice of technical solutions)
-Defining needs: functional analysis and functional specifications
-Project structuring: product organisational structure chart (Product Breakdown Structure-PBS) and task organisational structure chart (Work Breakdown Structure-WBS)
-Project planning: production chart and reference planning
-Analyse, evaluate and manage the risks of the project
-Calculate estimated investment costs (Cost Breakdown Structure-CBS)
-Establish financial plan for the project
-Calculate the profitability of the project (return on investment)
• 3) Production launching
-Consult and select suppliers
-Implement the technical choices
-Organise the production work
• 4) Monitoring the project
-Progress of the project and cost curves
-Controlling costs and tracking expenditure
-Dashboard, meeting on the project, meeting concerning the progress
• 5) Project management systems
-Capitalise on experience
• 6) Project management tools
-Office automation tools
-Tools for scheduling and monitoring a project using MS Project
The course exists in the following branches:
Course ID : 4GML0825
You can find this course among all other courses.
Date of update June 5, 2015