Aller au menu Aller au contenu
Design & Organisation
High level education
Design & Organisation

> Studies > International exchange programmes

As an Exchange student

If you are an undergraduate or a graduate (Bachelor's Degree level) in one of our partnership universities you can apply to Génie industriel for an exchange programme. Your university will provide you with all the necessary application documents.

Here are some details:

  • You have to have validated at least 2 years at university (or 120 ECTS) to be able to spend 1 or 2 semesters at our school.
  • You have to pay your yearly fees at your university.
  • The course programmes have to be accepted by your university.
  • You attend courses and take exams following Grenoble INP - Génie industriel's regulations.
  • You obtain results at the end of the exchange programme (marks are out of 20 with their ECTS grading scale equivalents). The number of ECTS credits for all the course programmes you attended is also mentioned.
  • The list of your results is sent to your university to be checked and validated.

You can also apply for an exchange programme via a project or an internship in a research laboratory. In this case you can contact the research laboratory directly. Read more Lire la suite

Written by Marie-Brigitte De Mathan

Date of update October 12, 2018

Grenoble INP Institut d'ingénierie Univ. Grenoble Alpes