The aim of responsible-design@grenoble Project semester is to propose innovation which includes social and environmental issues.
- User centred design
- Sustainable design
- Inclusive design
- Ethics & reponsibility
Teaching Staff :
The staff is composed of Permanent Researchers and Teachers of Génie industriel. Affiliated Consultants are also involved in the coaching of the project. Specific skills can be involved on request from other Institute of Technology Engineering Schools
Winning project: Project are suggested by industry partners and refined with the teaching team. Ideal projetcs meet these requirements:
- Project of vital interest for the company
- Not the 1st one in your strategic short list priority
- The 4th or 5th one
- Not on the critical production path
- Explorations of concepts and value
- Knowledge identified and produce during the project
- Models and drawings produced on the study
- Requirements for future development
- Fees cover cost and university infrastructure charge, teaching team time lab services, telecommunication services.
- An Agreement is signed by the partners to manage IP issues.[titre;Companies : Propose us your challenge!]
Companies : propose us your challenge!
Cellule Relations entreprises
- Pierre Chevrier
- Gestion administrative
Tel +33 (0)4 76 57 47 95