Génie industriel - Rubrique International - 2022

As a Double Degree Student

If you wish to obtain a foreign Master of Science Degree and the French Engineering Degree in Industrial Engineering, you can apply as a Double Degree Student by following the details of the agreements signed with our partnership universities. Usually students must have validated at least 1 year at Génie industriel (60 ECTS) and 1 semester project (30 ECTS).

Here are some details:

  • You have to be enrolled at our school and pay you yearly inscription fees at Génie industriel. Students may have to pay some further fees at the foreign university.
  • The course programmes have to follow the agreements of the Double Degree Programmes.
  • You attend courses and take exams following the foreign establishment's regulations.
  • In Europe, all our partnership universities use ECTS credits and the ECTS grading scale.
  • On your return, your results will be checked and if satisfactory they will be validated. Students will have two degrees: the Engineering Degree from Génie industriel and the foreign degree.

See table below for agreements with partnership universities:

 BrazilUniversidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul
Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
KIT Universität Karlsruhe
 Romania Universitatae Politehnica din Bucuresti
 SpainUniversidad Politécnica de Madrid (ETSII)
KTH Royal Institute of Technology (Stockholm)

Other agreements in process:

 ItalyPolitecnico di Torino
 The NetherlandsTUE Eindhoven University of Technology

Students from Génie industriel also have the possibility to obtain a Master's Degree from the following partnership establishments:

 CanadaEcole Polytechnique de Montréal
 SwedenLinkoping University
 SwedenChalmers University of Technology
Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago)

Students from Génie industriel can also apply for a Master of Science Degree in other establishments in the USA, Asia or Canada with help from our school.