If you wish to obtain a foreign Master of Science Degree and the French Engineering Degree in Industrial Engineering, you can apply as a Double Degree Student by following the details of the agreements signed with our partnership universities. Usually students must have validated at least 1 year at Génie industriel (60 ECTS) and 1 semester project (30 ECTS).
Here are some details:
- You have to be enrolled at our school and pay you yearly inscription fees at Génie industriel. Students may have to pay some further fees at the foreign university.
- The course programmes have to follow the agreements of the Double Degree Programmes.
- You attend courses and take exams following the foreign establishment's regulations.
- In Europe, all our partnership universities use ECTS credits and the ECTS grading scale.
- On your return, your results will be checked and if satisfactory they will be validated. Students will have two degrees: the Engineering Degree from Génie industriel and the foreign degree.
See table below for agreements with partnership universities:
|Brazil||Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul|
| Brazil||Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)|
| Germany||KIT Universität Karlsruhe|
|Romania||Universitatae Politehnica din Bucuresti|
|Spain||Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (ETSII)|
| Sweden|| KTH Royal Institute of Technology (Stockholm)|
Other agreements in process:
|Italy||Politecnico di Torino|
|The Netherlands||TUE Eindhoven University of Technology|
Students from Génie industriel also have the possibility to obtain a Master's Degree from the following partnership establishments:
|Canada||Ecole Polytechnique de Montréal|
|Sweden||Chalmers University of Technology|
| USA||Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago)|
Students from Génie industriel can also apply for a Master of Science Degree in other establishments in the USA, Asia or Canada with help from our school.
International relations department
Tel: (+33) 4 76 57 46 43
Contact via email