Génie industriel - Rubrique International - 2022

As an Exchange student

A student from a Partner university who has completed at least 2 Academic years (or 120 ECTS) May Be Accepted on an exchange study programme at Génie industriel for one semester or one year.
In exchange :
- The student registers et pays the tution of his university.
- The school program Is defined in agreement with the sending university.
- The student participate to the classes and take the exam according to Génie industriel Rules.
- At the end of their stay, students receive a transcript of records with a grade out of 20, an ECTS grade and the ECTS crédits for all the classes taken. This transcript Is sent to the home university for validation.

Partners universities