• It covers research on product design, optimisation and management of supply chains, design & management of production systems (mainly industrial), industrial innovation of Grenoble laboratories.
• Technical, economic and social aspects of the industrial project are also taken into account.
Research Project :
• A six to seven-month research project in a laboratory or company is part of the Master's degree and takes place between February and September. At the beginning of the Master's course (S5), the academic supervisors from the laboratories define the topics of the research projects with the students. The subjects often concern both the researchers and the industrialists. Students actively take part in the company and collaborate with the employees.
The main advantages of this Master's Degree :
• Via research, it trains graduates to be capable of using their initial specialisation in the interdisciplinary and multi-career contexts of a company.
• It allows graduates who wish to continue their studies to apply for a doctorate programme.