Number of hours
- Lectures -
- Projects -
- Tutorials -
- Internship -
- Laboratory works -
- Written tests -
Between February and June, students carry out a full-time research project in a laboratory (either in connection with a company or in some cases within a company).
Students receive € 500.51 net per month when carrying out a project in a laboratory.
The research project is the final project of the Master's degree program. The researchers of the host laboratories propose a list of projects. The projects are specified as soon as students begin the Master programme.
The topics and subjects are chosen so students can:
• integrate a research team
• become familiar with document research
• learn in more depth about methods and tools studied in previous courses
• discover other areas of study which are also linked to the same research subject
• develop their abilities and skills (thinking, analysing, synthesising etc...) on a specific subject
• determine a possible future PhD dissertation subject for those wishing to pursue their studies
The topics chosen are on research subjects which have been identified by companies/laboratories. The topics have come up after periods of questioning from both researchers and industrialists. In some cases, students must collaborate with the company which leads to participating in the daily life of the business.
The oral presentation lasts 25 minutes and is followed by questions lasting 20 minutes. The presentation is public.
The jury is composed as follows :
- head of the master degree program
- Tutor (s)
- Externam examiner
N1: One mark defined by the jury including the report, contents and presentation evaluation
The course exists in the following branches:
- Curriculum - M2 GI Product Development - Semester 10
- Curriculum - M2 GI Industrial Innovation - Semester 10
- Curriculum - M2 GI Operations Management - Semester 10
Course ID : WGUSTAG9
You can find this course among all other courses.
Head of Registrar's office: email@example.com
Admissions 1st Year: Valérie Demicheli
Admissions 2nd Year: Sylvie Malandrino
Masters' degree enquiries:
Head of Masters' degree
Maria Di Mascolo
Tel: (+ 33) 4 76 57 47 18
International relations department: