- It takes place during the 2nd year between February and June (S4) and lasts 126 hours in total.
- The projects are carried out in groups of five students minimum. Each student has a different role to play within the team (e.g. project manager, customer and advisor) and therefore uses and develops different skills.
- The aim of this group project is for students to learn about design methods & tools.It allows them to apply scientific and technological knowledge by designing a product with the help of the technical resources of the Production System Platform.
- design and/or manufacture a product that meets customers' needs
- use design and project management methods & tools
- manage working in groups and learning to communicate efficiently with the different participants of the project