This new Apprenticeship Engineering Degree was launched on September 2012. The course is on Sustainable Industrial Performance Engineering.
The world is continually developing but resources are limited and international competition is fierce. Moreover, consumer habits are changing and new expectations are emerging.
Therefore, today's companies have to take into account the constraints of sustainable development and develop innovation. The whole economic design and production processes have to be reconsidered.
As a result, sustainable development is not just a restrictive condition for engineers and industrial companies, but also a remarkable lever for developing performance and encouraging creativity.
Aim of the programme
- the stakes at hand in the performance of industrial processes
- the stakes at hand in sustainable development
Who is the programme for ?
- students who have already studied for two or three years after finishing their secondary school education
- students who are under the age of 26
- students who wish to alternate work in a company as an employee and study in an Engineering school for a three-year period
French State controlled diploma conferring a Master's degree
Supply Chain Management