Number of hours
- Lectures -
- Projects -
- Tutorials -
- Internship -
- Laboratory works 21.0
- Written tests -
• This course carries on from the professional report done in semester 4 (S4) on how Engineering students access the world of work.
• Inter-cultural management.
• Business ethics: the responsibility of the company.
Presentations on the following topics "Inter-cultural Management" and "Business Ethics" (Corporate Responsibility).
Tutorial: presentation of 2nd year internship (Assistant Engineer) and the company.
Short videos / audio documentaries and reports on topics studied.
Written report on the oral presentation and class discussion / test.
Reading news articles and texts.
Revision of key aspects.
Per semester: 30% Examination (comprehension of written and oral documents, tests, vocabulary and grammar exercises), 70% continuous assessment (course activities, attendance, participation in class and language laboratory, tests)
N1 = 0,7*CC + 0,3*E1
The course exists in the following branches:
- Curriculum - Engineer student Master SCM - Semester 9
- Curriculum - Engineer student Master PD - Semester 9
Course ID : 5GMC0162
You can find this course among all other courses.